Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    We don't allow personal information to be posted on the board, ever.
    Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

I am not familiar enough with the situation to know exactly what information is real or not, but until Skiz/Anon come online and can confirm what's going on I'm going to err on the side of caution and keep the thread trashed.
    I can tell you now if you allow this troll to libel me here, I will be posting the personal details of a whole load of people, as you can see in the thread you already have, where [Rart edit: NO PERSONAL INFORMATION] personal address is already posted. For every one of the stupid attempts he posts I will hunt down the real owner and put their personal details on your board.

Whoever this nasty little troll is, I am not his target, and I will not sit here and be treated as one.
    Last edited by Rart; 03-20-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Personal information

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

I am not familiar enough with the situation to know exactly what information is real or not, but until Skiz/Anon come online and can confirm what's going on I'm going to err on the side of caution and keep the thread trashed.
    I can tell you now if you allow this troll to libel me here, I will be posting the personal details of a whole load of people, as you can see in the thread you already have, where -snip- personal address is already posted. For every one of the stupid attempts he posts I will hunt down the real owner and put their personal details on your board.

Whoever this nasty little troll is, I am not his target, and I will not sit here and be treated as one.
    David, taking revenge on your old buddies isn't going to help your situation.
    Last edited by Rart; 03-20-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Personal information in quoted message

3. Lounge   -   #103
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I can tell you now if you allow this troll to libel me here, I will be posting the personal details of a whole load of people.....
    I'm like six foot with the kind of piercing blue eyes that seem to look right through you and pretty buff if that helps.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I can tell you now if you allow this troll to libel me here, I will be posting the personal details of a whole load of people, as you can see in the thread you already have, where -snip- personal address is already posted. For every one of the stupid attempts he posts I will hunt down the real owner and put their personal details on your board.
    I'm not here to give preferential treatment. Just because I trashed that thread doesn't mean I'm "helping" you out. NO ONE is allowed to post personal information, and that includes your post. If you ignore my warning and post personal information again, I will put you under moderation.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    And as Rart lacks even the hint of a sense of humour you better believe he means it.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

David, taking revenge on your old buddies isn't going to help your situation.
    The only situation I have is the one created by this board about two years ago, and the woman who created that will pay the price for it. It is the sole reason for my continued existence, that I will one day exact retribution upon her. Until that day arrives, I have no reason to want to interact with you or any of the rest of the scum who comprise the bulk of humanity. Not here and definitely not on Twitter. So why don't you go find out who this bloke you have a problem with is and take it up with him. I have no interest in who you are, or what your problem is. Unless you want to make it my problem, then I'm willing to go the whole way... just as I will for the vicious little bitch who created all of this who I intend to publicly eviscerate.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-20-2015 at 11:19 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Is that like an olive branch and I'm just not getting it?

8. Lounge   -   #108
    I'm not here to give preferential treatment. Just because I trashed that thread doesn't mean I'm "helping" you out. NO ONE is allowed to post personal information, and that includes your post. If you ignore my warning and post personal information again, I will put you under moderation.
    Noted, and I apologise for my use of his name in the example I posted.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    I personally intend to publicly eviscerate some Dim Sum.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Is that like an olive branch and I'm just not getting it?
    No, that's "you have the wrong bloke, now fuck off".

And to think this fucking idiot thinks I could use twitter and make anything I say fit into 140 characters.

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast