Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    So, Dave, if you're not Jezza Dave, then what's the problem? Why the venom? We're all friends here.
    What venom? You consider me pointing out that I'm not on Twitter to be venomous? Or calling you thick for misidentifying me as this twatter user Jezza, is that what you think is venomous?

You didn't answer my question, presumably *we* have all agreed upon the misidentification you've made here? Who is *we*?

2. Lounge   -   #122
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    So, Dave, if you're not Jezza Dave, then what's the problem? Why the venom? We're all friends here.
    What venom? You consider me pointing out that I'm not on Twitter to be venomous? Or calling you thick for misidentifying me as this twatter user Jezza, is that what you think is venomous?

You didn't answer my question, presumably *we* have all agreed upon the misidentification you've made here? Who is *we*?
    So all that "I'm going to cut people open" stuff was just a joke? I'm confused Dave.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    So all that "I'm going to cut people open" stuff was just a joke? I'm confused Dave.
    I've have never said "I'm going to cut people open" I am going to cut one specific person open, she earned it.

Do feel free to tell us all about this *we* you claim to be part of, and how you all came to incorrectly identify me as a twatter user.

4. Lounge   -   #124
    I've have never said "I'm going to cut people open" I am going to cut one specific person open, she earned it.

Do feel free to tell us all about this *we* you claim to be part of, and how you all came to incorrectly identify me as a twatter user.
    Tell us about this specific person you're going to cut open Dave. We'd like to hear this story. As for the Bluehand, you know we cannot divulge such secrets

5. Lounge   -   #125
    Tell us about this specific person you're going to cut open Dave. We'd like to hear this story. As for the Bluehand, you know we cannot divulge such secrets
    You come here with a whole load of venom about how you're going to destroy me, then keep going on about stuff which has sfa to do with me. So no I won't be telling you anything. Do feel free to read the posts on the board, she is clearly identified in those. Or I'm sure some of the scum who occupy and run the site will be more than happy to explain who she is to you. In some ways that would be more fitting, being as how all of the stalking of Dave was facilitated and carried out by them.

Bluehand means nothing to me. Have fun in your little fantasy world, be sure that you have evidence and accurate information though, getting that wrong can see you left with enemies like me. I'd advise against that.

6. Lounge   -   #126
    You come here with a whole load of venom about how you're going to destroy me, then keep going on about stuff which has sfa to do with me. So no I won't be telling you anything. Do feel free to read the posts on the board, she is clearly identified in those. Or I'm sure some of the scum who occupy and run the site will be more than happy to explain who she is to you. In some ways that would be more fitting, being as how all of the stalking of Dave was facilitated and carried out by them.

Bluehand means nothing to me. Have fun in your little fantasy world, be sure that you have evidence and accurate information though, getting that wrong can see you left with enemies like me. I'd advise against that.
    Well from what we could see, the stories were based around you being a big bad bully, yet here you are pretending you don't like big bad bullies.

7. Lounge   -   #127
    Well from what we could see, the stories were based around you being a big bad bully, yet here you are pretending you don't like big bad bullies.
    I don't care. You have a problem with some other bloke, go take it up with him.

8. Lounge   -   #128
    I don't care. You have a problem with some other bloke, go take it up with him.
    We've tried many times Dave. Really, we have, and somehow, you're the Dave we've ended up with. See, what it is, is Jezza's Dave has created a few really shitty websites. Anyhow, one of his "friends" seems to run a charity based website which has SCAM written all over it. Further inspection shows that whoever created their shitty layout (not dissimilar to Dave's shitty layout) used templates from the same source as Jezza's Dave for his shitty layout websites. As for the scam, well it looks like it runs into quite a lot of money, and it's the money we're interested in that's seemingly being laundered through the charities. We'd like to take it, and donate it to some worthy causes, like CAGE UK or the Liberal Democrats. God knows, they need it.
    Last edited by billybonehead; 03-21-2015 at 01:12 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #129
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

LOL. This, except here, he got his ass handed to him. Repeatedly. Now he's obsessed with regaining his lost manhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #130
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Well, that's a relief none of us made the short list. Apparently, your mentalness has its limitation. Was not aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast