Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    PS I've sent a report about this billybonehead dupe twat posting your twitter name and for the record if possible he seems to me even more an asshole than you.
    As previously stated I don't have a Twitter name, I am not on Twitter, so I can't have a name there.

As for billynomates, he does have a twitter name, so it was obvious he was a twat from the outset.

You might have a point regarding the statement I made about you providing 'tacit support'.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Thanks I occasionally try to make sense to add the element of surprise.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    I didn't ask that you prove my point but thanks I guess.
    Seems like FST are the naive idiots who got taken in by an obvious neo-Nazi and conman.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No I've never liked RealitY.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    No I've never liked RealitY.
    What would you know about reality? You're sat here while Muslims take over the world. At least Dave and his friends are out there being proactive. neilfroggatoops.JPG

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    PS I've sent a report about this billybonehead dupe twat posting your twitter name and for the record if possible he seems to me even more an asshole than you.
    As previously stated I don't have a Twitter name, I am not on Twitter, so I can't have a name there.

As for billynomates, he does have a twitter name, so it was obvious he was a twat from the outset.

You might have a point regarding the statement I made about you providing 'tacit support'.
    Dave, you silly man. If you're not on twatter then how do you know i am? Hasn't it occurred to you I may just be a conduit for information?

7. Lounge   -   #87
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    This thread has the distinct stink of Dave talking to himself. No change there then.

Let's gather round young billybonehead there and cock an ear to his story. How has this situation transpired, Bill? Be as lengthy as you like. Idol likes it lengthy. Give us all the low down brown on how Dave has effected your life, if you will. There's a good chap.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    This thread has the distinct stink of Dave talking to himself. No change there then.

Let's gather round young billybonehead there and cock an ear to his story. How has this situation transpired, Bill? Be as lengthy as you like. Idol likes it lengthy. Give us all the low down brown on how Dave has effected your life, if you will. There's a good chap.
    Where do we start? It's all TL;DR, but to cut a long story short, Dave brings much joy and happiness to the hearts of many. The day he truly embraced his neo-Nazi self and created his Bluehand cult was the day the lulz were realized. After much trolling it turns out he's nothing short of a sex pest, rape afficionado and a website scammer. We're still investigating, but it does seem to appear that he may have managed to get himself involved in some kind of money laundering operation with some very shady characters indeed, which will only become a catalyst for even more lulz. Time will tell.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

Where do we start? It's all TL;DR, but to cut a long story short, Dave brings much joy and happiness to the hearts of many. The day he truly embraced his neo-Nazi self and created his Bluehand cult was the day the lulz were realized. After much trolling it turns out he's nothing short of a sex pest, rape afficionado and a website scammer. We're still investigating, but it does seem to appear that he may have managed to get himself involved in some kind of money laundering operation with some very shady characters indeed, which will only become a catalyst for even more lulz. Time will tell.
    Then by all means start a thread about it in this very lounge. Consider it a spunk deposit for all things Dave. Dave will always know where to look, and we might not confuse him as much. All this sounds terribly fascinating, and of course, utterly unbelievable. Though, knowing Dave like I do, which is intimately, (he fellated me for a time, we don't like to talk about it) anything is unpossible.

Please continue.

10. Lounge   -   #90

Then by all means start a thread about it in this very lounge. Consider it a spunk deposit for all things Dave. Dave will always know where to look, and we might not confuse him as much. All this sounds terribly fascinating, and of course, utterly unbelievable. Though, knowing Dave like I do, which is intimately, (he fellated me for a time, we don't like to talk about it) anything is unpossible.

Please continue.
    It'll get messy and full of screenshots and all kinds, but I suppose we could call it DaveBin

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast