Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    My life is just dandy thanks.

Why didn't you let your retarded kids burn in the pool fire? Surely they'd have been better dying like that, than living with an utter fuckwit like you for a father.

For reference you might like to have a read of the other thread I've replied to, the one where bigbonehead proves he's an utter fuckwit like you. It'll save you making yourself look even more stupid (like that's even possible) as you assume that bigbonehead has some kind of valid position.
    Dave, all this pent up rage is doing you no good. Think of your heart. Think of your blood pressure. It's just as well you're young, fit and healthy.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    See there you go again, believing that the thoughts which occur inside your head are in some way representative of the truth, when in actual fact they bear no resemblence to the truth at all.
    Still haven't come to terms with the fact that there are no universal truths(as opposed to physical Laws),Dave? I've been around a good while and I have yet to bump into any.

OK maybe "put enough people together and sooner or later one is going to do the absolute worst thing possible" but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    What was done, Dave? We made fun of you. You cried (and continue to do so).
    OK maybe two.If you make a habit of crying at some point people are going stop listening.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    I never said I wished it Idol. Do stop making things up, there's a good chap.
    Semantics,Dave.Intent also gets you two to four.

Oddly you never had a problem with the scum who run this board using my real life details and my childrens lives to attack me. Indeed that's how come we're all here, and all fixed in our positions about what was done here.
    If you can give evidence of any time I supported anything like that then feel free.If you want fact as opposed fiction then you may recall that I was the only person that showed you any sympathy.That and I purposely remain ignorant to the sordid details as it is frankly none of my business until it falls into realm of the criminal.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

As for Idol, well he is still the God of FST in the eyes of many here.
    I guess that make me a lesser god among a lesser people then doesn't it?

Rart I command you to have a sense of humour Medamn it.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

As for Idol, well he is still the God of FST in the eyes of many here.
    I guess that make me a lesser god among a lesser people then doesn't it?
    The All Seeing Dave is an enigma. He is widely known as The Oracle on his @EnglandsTerrier Twitter account.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    ... I purposely remain ignorant to the sordid details as it is frankly none of my business until it falls into realm of the criminal.
    It fell into the realm of criminal when she broke the laws of the land she lives in and instigated what was done here with that PM of lies to chavis. You never made it your business, because you don't have a problem with criminals breaking laws as long as it doesn't affect you personally. Stop trying to make out you're more than you are Idol, you're not. You're the same as the rest of the non-participatory providers of tacit support. The moderators who crept around behind the scenes joining in. The admin team members who sat and ignored any board rules or rules of basic human decency, and deliberately and knowingly facilitated, participated in and tacitally provided support to the stalking of me... no, you're no better than the rest of them.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-20-2015 at 02:38 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    ... I purposely remain ignorant to the sordid details as it is frankly none of my business until it falls into realm of the criminal.
    It fell into the realm of criminal when she broke the laws of the land she lives in and instigated what was done here with that PM of lies to chavis. You never made it your business, because you don't have a problem with criminals breaking laws as long as it doesn't affect you personally. Stop trying to make out you're more than you are Idol, you're not. You're the same as the rest of the non-participatory providers of tacit support. The moderators who crept around behind the scenes joining in. The admin team members who sat and ignored any board rules or rules of basic human decency, and deliberately and knowingly facilitated, participated in and tacitally provided support to the stalking of me... no, you're no better than the rest of them.
    Reigniting old battles among your old friends because your new dodgy scam was exposed by others won't stop the impending doom Davey.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    I'm honestly more or less surprised that the jihadists haven't tried to recruit you Dave as bitter and ignorant to the facts as you are.

If it seems that I tacitly support some people more than others here then it's only because some come off a tad less mental.As for '"decency" and apparently this whole mess falling under the heading "Personal problems" I being more or less a gentleman understand, as stated that it's really none of my fucking business.

Btw I'm not staff as you're abundantly aware or else if there was some wrong done and there was anything I could do about it ,which in this case there isn't and probably never was I would try to rectify it.

If you like I'll encourage Rart that all "scum" involved including myself (if that be the case) be banned but as everyone intrinsic to this has long deserted the site I'm pretty sure that solves nothing and all this whining does is shine a light on you being unreasonable.

As for the whole thing being "criminal" as stated I know nothing of that but if you truly want to pointless further wash your dirty linen in public feel free to PM the details or if that is impossible post them here and I shall read them and maybe it will change my mind.

PS I've sent a report about this billybonehead dupe twat posting your twitter name and for the record if possible he seems to me even more an asshole than you.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    I'm honestly more or less surprised that the jihadists haven't tried to recruit you Dave as bitter and ignorant to the facts as you are.

If it seems that I tacitly support some people more than others here then it's only because some come off a tad less mental.As for '"decency" and apparently this whole mess falling under the heading "Personal problems" I being more or less a gentleman understand, as stated that it's really none of my fucking business.

Btw I'm not staff as you're abundantly aware or else if there was some wrong done and there was anything I could do about it ,which in this case there isn't and probably never was I would try to rectify it.

If you like I'll encourage Rart that all "scum" involved including myself (if that be the case) be banned but as everyone intrinsic to this has long deserted the site I'm pretty sure that solves nothing and all this whining does is shine a light on you being unreasonable.

As for the whole thing being "criminal" as stated I know nothing of that but if you truly want to pointless further wash your dirty linen in public feel free to PM the details or if that is impossible post them here and I shall read them and maybe it will change my mind.

PS I've sent a report about this billybonehead dupe twat posting your twitter name and for the record if possible he seems to me even more an asshole than you.
    This place is even more retarded than Twitter. No wonder you're a public joke now Dave.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    I didn't ask that you prove my point but thanks I guess.

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast