Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I personally intend to publicly eviscerate some Dim Sum.
    Come on don't tell me that you didn't crack a smile at that one especially since by Dim Sum I meant Rart.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Hopefully that doesn't fall under the heading too racist as I was going for just moderately racist.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    I can tell you now if you allow this troll to libel me here, I will be posting the personal details of a whole load of people.....
    I'm like six foot with the kind of piercing blue eyes that seem to look right through you and pretty buff if that helps.
    Do you even lift bro?

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

David, taking revenge on your old buddies isn't going to help your situation.
    The only situation I have is the one created by this board about two years ago, and the woman who created that will pay the price for it. It is the sole reason for my continued existence, that I will one day exact retribution upon her. Until that day arrives, I have no reason to want to interact with you or any of the rest of the scum who comprise the bulk of humanity. Not here and definitely not on Twitter. So why don't you go find out who this bloke you have a problem with is and take it up with him. I have no interest in who you are, or what your problem is. Unless you want to make it my problem, then I'm willing to go the whole way... just as I will for the vicious little bitch who created all of this who I intend to publicly eviscerate.
    So if you're not the Jezza's retard who got exposed, then why so edgy Dave? Why did you threaten to cut open someone *we* don't even know?

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Only to the point and I'm God help me not making this up,I changed exercise routines to a four day on one day off split a few months ago and now I lose track of what day of the week it is.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-20-2015 at 11:36 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Were any of you mongs involved in his Praetorian bullshit? Where are those lame ass poets?

7. Lounge   -   #117
    So if you're not the Jezza's retard who got exposed, then why so edgy Dave?
    I have no idea what that refers to.

Why did you threaten to cut open someone *we* don't even know?
    It's not a threat, it's a promise. See if you're the kind of scum who thinks you can go around lying to have someones life gutted in public by scum, because it entertains you and the scum you lie to. Then it shouldn't come as a massive surprise when you find your life being gutted.

8. Lounge   -   #118
    I have no idea what that refers to.

Why did you threaten to cut open someone *we* don't even know?
    It's not a threat, it's a promise. See if you're the kind of scum who thinks you can go around lying to have someones life gutted in public by scum, because it entertains you and the scum you lie to. Then it shouldn't come as a massive surprise when you find your life being gutted.
    Kinda compelling David.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Kinda compelling David.
    It works for me, and of course it's backed by an the remains of an entire hate campaign which was waged against me based upon nothing more than some creepy little lie filled PM sent to chavis. Anyway, those are my plans for the future, butcher nasty slag, then rest in peace.

Who is *we*? You referenced *we* in your previous post.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Kinda compelling David.
    It works for me, and of course it's backed by an the remains of an entire hate campaign which was waged against me based upon nothing more than some creepy little lie filled PM sent to chavis. Anyway, those are my plans for the future, butcher nasty slag, then rest in peace.

Who is *we*? You referenced *we* in your previous post.
    So, Dave, if you're not Jezza Dave, then what's the problem? Why the venom? We're all friends here.

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast