Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Then by all means start a thread about it in this very lounge. Consider it a spunk deposit for all things Dave. Dave will always know where to look, and we might not confuse him as much. All this sounds terribly fascinating, and of course, utterly unbelievable. Though, knowing Dave like I do, which is intimately, (he fellated me for a time, we don't like to talk about it) anything is unpossible.

Please continue.
    It'll get messy and full of screenshots and all kinds, but I suppose we could call it DaveBin
    Do it. Do it like a Strawberry Chewit.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Dave, you silly man. If you're not on twatter then how do you know i am? Hasn't it occurred to you I may just be a conduit for information?
    You have to be a complete fucking idiot. I know because you stated it here:
    Apologies for reviving an ancient thread but we've just come across Dave ourselves on Twitter. It's highly likely he's keeping an eye on this thread so thought it would be fun to give him the attention he so craves.
    I mean I thought chavis and his band of spastics were thick, but fuck me man, you really are special.

3. Lounge   -   #93

It'll get messy and full of screenshots and all kinds, but I suppose we could call it DaveBin
    Looks like someone baleeted muh thread.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Apologies for reviving an ancient thread but we've just come across Dave ourselves on Twitter. It's highly likely he's keeping an eye on this thread so thought it would be fun to give him the attention he so craves.
    I mean I thought chavis and his band of spastics were thick, but fuck me man, you really are special.
    It's alright, Dave. You've got rart on your side. He's got that special slant on things.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Dave, you have a choice, and as was already explained to you, witness protection isn't as bad as you think.

6. Lounge   -   #96

Looks like someone baleeted muh thread.
    Yep, nice try, though. I appreciate the effort. Doesn't matter anyway. Dave's here now. You've resurrected him.

You can still post stuff here.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Dave, you have a choice, and as was already explained to you, witness protection isn't as bad as you think.
    Why don't you go take it up with whoever the twatter is that you have a problem with, it's not me.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line

It's alright, Dave. You've got rart on your side. He's got that special slant on things.
    We don't allow personal information to be posted on the board, ever. I am not familiar enough with the situation to know exactly what information is real or not, but until Skiz/Anon come online and can confirm what's going on I'm going to err on the side of caution and keep the thread trashed.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Why don't you go take it up with whoever the twatter is that you have a problem with, it's not me.
    David, we admire your tenacity, but this is just stupid now.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post

We don't allow personal information to be posted on the board, ever. I am not familiar enough with the situation to know exactly what information is real or not, but until Skiz/Anon come online and can confirm what's going on I'm going to err on the side of caution and keep the thread trashed.
    Lame board is lame.

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast