Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Azureus

Benno's Avatar Poster
    it means it was downloaded but didnt pass the hash check so it was discarded and you have to download it again.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Does Azurues have a setting to change the announce timing? I only used it a little and didnt like it so im not sure.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster
    Hi, I suddenly seem to be having probs with Azureus 2.oo2, It has been working fine for ages and then I dl Phanntom and after I had finished and went to purely seeding it starts crashing! what happens is when I minimise it after a while it vanishs from there and when I move my mouse over the icon in the system tray it goes from there as well! I have never had a prob before. I installed Java 6 as per someone on the Azureus forums and it hasnt made any ddifference. Any ideas please?

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Retired
    Java 6?

use 1.5.0.01

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

reinstall Azureus

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster
    Sorry 1.6

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Hi. I'm having yellow smilies in Azureus v2.2.0.2 all the time. I have read some of the posts and other websites, but I'm still stuck.

O/S: Win XP SP2
    Router IP: 192.xxx.x.1
    My PC IP: 192.xxx.x.2

I'm using Netgear router and has forwarded port 16953 to IP 192.xxx.x.2 as stated here.

I also made an exception for both TCP and UDP ports 16953 in SP2 firewall. (Control Panel - Windows Firewall - Exceptions) In Azureus, I have disabled UPnP (Tools - Options - Plugins - UPnP) and my incoming TCP listening port is 16953.

Despite this, the health indicator is still a yellow smile all the time. The details of the torrent show that all peers are "L". So far, the torrent runs only at about 0 to 4.7 kB/s. Upload is at about 13 kB/s. There are 6 (19) seeds and 19 (87) peers.

Later, I even disabled the SP2 firewall altogether, changed all port references to 6881 and forwarded port to IP 192.xxx.x.1 instead. None of it helps... so I changed it back to the early settings.

According to this, constant yellow smilies and all "L"s indicate Azureus is unable to receive remote connections... Did I do something wrong? How can I fit this to receive remote connections? Pls help. Thanks.
    Last edited by ICHH; 02-23-2005 at 08:16 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Retired
    1. dont use port 6881.
    2. if you have a router you dont need the XP filewall most have build in protection.
    3. do you always get a yellow status? tried other torrents?

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    I'm using port 16953 now. I have disabled the SP2 firewall. And yes, I always get yellow smilies, even with other torrents. Any idea how I fit this?
    Last edited by ICHH; 02-23-2005 at 08:30 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    I always see lots of yellow smilies but always get good speeds though

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ICHH
    I'm using port 16953 now. I have disabled the SP2 firewall. And yes, I always get yellow smilies, even with other torrents. Any idea how I fit this?
    This has nearly always to do with incorrectly forwarded ports, from your router.

if you changed ports make sure you also change them in your router settings.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 02-23-2005 at 08:37 PM.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast