Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Azureus

I looked when it 1st cameout but decided thats what it was, but you can look through HERE and see if you find anything...you don't have to join to read.

2. BitTorrent   -   #152
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Thanks I will

3. BitTorrent   -   #153
    I had the same kind of problem and I switched to ABC...

4. BitTorrent   -   #154
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I think that that trafic is made for protocol, u should check statistics->transfers so u can see there what is the trafic made for...

5. BitTorrent   -   #155
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    yeah it could be a total of all the network (DHT) overhead, ACKs from uploads and range requests plus all the swarm data

EDIT: at less then ˝KB i wouldn't sweat it though
    Last edited by Vargas; 07-12-2005 at 10:35 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #156
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    It doesn't do that for me

And I have the same version.
    Actually, now it does exactly the same thing.

Fancy that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #157
    malyo's Avatar Poster
    Same thing happens to me and for sure to all who has one of the last two versions of azureus. I'm sure it's totally normal! Another thing is for sure too.. it's not ACKs because they are not over IP. I mean ACK is a protocol that translates an IP to a MAC and no uploader needs to know your MAC It is only used on Ethernet(LAN).

8. BitTorrent   -   #158
    You took the labels off, so I don't know what ranges on the fluctuations are, but I had a similar problem. Mine would drop down to almost zero, then spike, then drop back. It started up when I moved, so I suspected my service was the problem. Turned out to be the cable modem they had leased to me. In essence it was a piece of crap. I got a new motorola surfboard and the problem went away instantly.

Of course, in my case that plot in Azureus was the best way I had of visualizing the problem, but it hit my speeds in other things too. Most notably online games. I would be playing WC3 or something and suddenly get dropped. So if anything leads you to believe that it's not just BT that's getting those wierd spikes and drop offs, you might want to look into that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #159
    What advantages does Azureus have over other clients? I read a lot about Azureus causing trouble for people and torrent sites.

10. BitTorrent   -   #160
    Hi all, I'm new here. Glad I found this site. There's tons of great information here.

Sorry if this has been posted before but I did a search and could'nt find anything on it. I recently downloaded Azureus and love the program but my files won't download automatically. They stay in que until I set them to force download. Is there a way I can set it up so that it will keep a certain number of files loading at all times? Any help would be much appreciated.
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -George W. Bush, September 7, 2004

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast