Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Akumara
    I was like wtf when he didn't die after all those burns.

You never saw Episode IV, V and VI?
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 06-08-2005 at 11:09 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #262
    Thanks its great

3. Movies & TV   -   #263
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Im dling Star.Wars.Episode.III.Revenge.of.the.Sith.iNTERNAL.READNFO.DVDR-KKi from newsgroups (alt.binaries.dvdr) from all the comments on newzbin this is supposed to be awesome compared to the Xvid rip

EDIT, feck this has english subtitles..... I guess ill stick with the xvid rip...
    Last edited by S!X; 06-08-2005 at 08:47 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #264
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Since the mentined DVDRip can't be played on the Philips DVP-642,
    I will convert it to DVD, but first I made a test converting the 'demo', wich
    is in the same format (posted earlier), ant the converted avi to vob file
    seems pretty good, I guess its to be expected cus there is no compression.
    I will try it with the full movie on sunday, when I get blank DVDs.

5. Movies & TV   -   #265
    Poster
    hi there all

i am having great trouble trying to convert he dvdrip with tmpgenc to play on standalone player. has anyone successfully converted it to dvd yet? if so any advice woyuld be great - as as tmpgenc is just about to start encoding it always crashes? very annoying............

has anyone got a torrent for the full dvd-r? can they please pm it to me if it is illegal to ask for torrents? actually what are the rules on asking for torrents? also has anyone got a good site for downloading full dvdirs? i tend to use torrentspy for most of my movies but it doesnt always come up with loads of full dvd-rs

any help would be great
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #266
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe6
    hi there all

i am having great trouble trying to convert he dvdrip with tmpgenc to play on standalone player. has anyone successfully converted it to dvd yet? if so any advice woyuld be great - as as tmpgenc is just about to start encoding it always crashes? very annoying............

has anyone got a torrent for the full dvd-r? can they please pm it to me if it is illegal to ask for torrents? actually what are the rules on asking for torrents? also has anyone got a good site for downloading full dvdirs? i tend to use torrentspy for most of my movies but it doesnt always come up with loads of full dvd-rs

any help would be great
    If you only want to use Bittorent then you'll need to get onto some private trackers (Torrentbytes, Uk-Torrents and so on) Although there ratio based so you'll end up spending 1 day downloading a dvd and 5 days uploading.

My susgestion is to get Newsgroups via a payserver. £7 a month all you can download. Always full speeds, no uploading, no ratio, faster at getting files that bittorrent sites and litterally billions of files on there and millions of new ones each day.

www.newshosting.com

Also check out the Newsgroup section of this forum and have a read up, usually i would never pay for filesharing but Newsgroups are just so handy and good that its a crime not to pay for them.

7. Movies & TV   -   #267
    Poster
    cheers peerzy - apprecaite it

i managed to find a bt torrent a few mins ago - but i want to start using newsgroups to be honest for the speed of releases, the speed of download, and the fadct that even bt now has a few too many fakes than it used to

cheers for the advice. theres no rush on star wars cos ive got the internal xvid on me xbox - but wanted the dvd-r for my girls little bro - and tmpgenc just wont encode

think ill go newsgroups + payserver. considering how much i download i dont really mind paying. i, like you, dont agree with making money from filesharing - but servers do have maintanence/time costs - so the moneys more than reasonable i reckon

anyway cheers again for the help
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #268
    I do 400GB plus a month on my 3MB connection which is about as much as i can do. Newshosting don't seem to have that much of a problem with me using alot so its all good.

When you do get into Newsgroups be sure to check out www.dvdrs.net ($1 (50p) a month tho) & www.nzbzone.com

NZB's are like torrents for Newsgroups, they basically point to where files are in the newsgroups, ego no searching just import an NZB and it starts leeching.

9. Movies & TV   -   #269
    Poster
    cheers peerzy - great links

10. Movies & TV   -   #270
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe6
    but wanted the dvd-r for my girls little bro - and tmpgenc just wont encode

Have you tried Avi2DVD? Fantastic "one click" solution and its freeware. Although the best (imo) encoder to use with it is CCE which is payware (about 2k's worth!) Fortunately you can download it from emule, just search for CCE Cinemacraft Encoder 2.67.00.23. If you get stick finding it or dont use Emule give us a shout and I'll e-mail it to ya.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast