Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    dude, you should check the IMDb top100 if you see that list you dont that say that again.
    the top 100 only counts votes from "regular voters." those ratings are different from the scores they have listed on the individual movie pages. of course everyone's going to vote kubrick, scorsese, the godfather, star wars, lord of the rings, etc into the top 100. no amount of trollage can stop that.

but i will say it again. dude, the imdb user ratings are all upside down anyway. The Matrix Reloaded (7.1) and Stephen King's The Stand (7.2) have higher scores than TRON (6.4) and Thrashin' (5.1), and nearly the same as Toto le Héros (7.3) and Werner Herzog's Nosferatu (7.2). the ratings on imdb are totally messed up.

2. Movies & TV   -   #242
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    you can find some interesting opinions by reading the imdb user reviews, but their boards/forums and ratings are pure trollage.
    IMDB forums. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and flamerery. We must be cautious.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 06-06-2005 at 11:00 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #243
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I've just downloaded and watched the Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith INTERNAL DVDRip XviD release and its great quality for a movie thats only been in the cinemas for 3 weeks.
    The source is definatley digital but the audio seems a bit crappy for a DVD (ie not 5:1). Maybe the source is some sort of pre retail release without mastered audio. Or prehaps a professional TC machine?

Anyways, I loved this movie. Alright the actors may have been a bit wooden and the dialogue filmsy but the plot and the action sequences were fantastic.
    I went to the cinema twice with my two kids (boy 9 and girl 8) to see this and we all enjoyed it.

Spoiler: Show

4. Movies & TV   -   #244
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by namzuf9
    You would think when anakin gets both his legs and left arm cut off he'd die of blood loss in about a minute or less, and on top of that he gets burnt up beyond recognition... how do you survive all of that?

5. Movies & TV   -   #245
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by namzuf9
    You would think when anakin gets both his legs and left arm cut off he'd die of blood loss in about a minute or less, and on top of that he gets burnt up beyond recognition... how do you survive all of that?
    Lightsaber damage cauterizes (SP?) the wound.

6. Movies & TV   -   #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt
    Im confused

7. Movies & TV   -   #247
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt
    Im confused
    Have you not noticed that in all the Star Wars films no-one bleeds from Lightsaber wounds?
    cauterize - burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent; "The surgeon cauterized the wart"

8. Movies & TV   -   #248

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420

Im confused
    Have you not noticed that in all the Star Wars films no-one bleeds from Lightsaber wounds?
    cauterize - burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent; "The surgeon cauterized the wart"
    I spelled it right! Yes!

9. Movies & TV   -   #249
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420

Im confused
    Yep, Its pretty fucked up.

10. Movies & TV   -   #250
    Its for the kids...no blood, low rating, more viewers (fans), = more money.