Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    anakin was born with extremely high mc's, most likely his father was a great powerful jedi/sith(perhaps the sith darth sidious killed). i highly doubt that palpatine made anakin, he seemed to surprised to have made him, besides if he did, he wouldnt have let the jedi taint his mind with foolish goodness. luke followed in his fathers footsteps, in the power of the force, without ever knowing him, darth vader even says "the force is strong with this one" having no idea who it is he's chasing.
    actually i did a quick search on google, and all info points at anakin being created by the midi-chlorians that palpatine used. i haven't read episode 3 the book yet (ok i'm not that big of a fan) but ppl on forums say (that have read it) that it explains how anakin was created by midi-chlorians/palpatine.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #192
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    my god...... then so is the "prophecy" talking about luke as the chosen one?

3. Movies & TV   -   #193
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    hmm may have to research more then, but it just didnt seem to fit that palp would create something just to let it go knowing that it could destroy him. i mean if windu almost killed him, then anakin would have crushed him. but then again it makes sense in an odd way, how easily anakin took to palp, and his inclination to the dark side from day 1. tainted mc's. luke had to be the chosen one, he ended the remaining sith, 2 in one day, and was the last of the jedi...well unless he has kids...new film franchise? sounds like seed of chucky for some reason

4. Movies & TV   -   #194
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    my god...... then so is the "prophecy" talking about luke as the chosen one?
    - I like the way you put it,
    *meaning the "My god"

By the way, I went to see Rots again, and it's incredible,
    what Im trying to say is that, even thought the first time, at the Premiere,
    there was a lot of exitement, costumes, and the best fans ever in Tj, and that for the
    first time ever I could talk to girls about star wars and they where actually interested,
    the second time has turned to be more enjoyable in many ways,
    in a moment I even wanted to cry at the Jedi killing... damn, and the kid that almost made it out of the
    temple alive, it was one of the deepest scenes of the movie, along with
    the younglings at the council chambers:
    -'Master Skywalker, they're too many, what are we going to do?-
    and the oment when Yoda drops his walking stick cus he feels that
    all his Jedi fellows are being killed.
    It was beautifull.

I can't wait for the 3rd Trilogy .
    -yea I know, he said no more... .still. .

5. Movies & TV   -   #195
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease
    'Master Skywalker, they're too many, what are we going to do?- :crying:
    and the oment when Yoda drops his walking stick cus he feels that
    all his Jedi fellows are being killed.
    It was beautifull.
    i know exactly what you mean, nowadays its all action this and shoot that, but that part, that particular scene, really meant something. it was beautifully crafted and shot. the look in his eyes when he activates his lightsaber....mite go and watch it again

6. Movies & TV   -   #196
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i dunno why but i just thought it was so cute when Yoda climbed up on Chewbaccas arm and on to his head

also did any of you guys felt sad when this guy died

made me wanna cry when he looked backed and had the confused face and tried to defend himself THOES DAMN SITHS!
    Last edited by Monkeee; 05-24-2005 at 06:42 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #197
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    He is Master Ki Adi Mundi, and yes, it was sad too.
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/kiadimundi/

and, does the Episode III book or comic cover things that are excluded from the movie?,
    like The Lord Of The Rings.
    if so, it will be next on my list, cus Im currently on Da Vinci... .

8. Movies & TV   -   #198
    theres a lot in the book that explains a shitload of things (obviously not in the movie). will pick it up next month or whenever i feel like it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #199
    Fire Fox Fan
    Seen the movie, and it rocks. For people tht havn't seen it - you may wanna skip my post.

Palpatine telling Aniken to kill Dokou was a major factor, it showed tht Paplatine had control over him.

I also thought it was a nice touch including Chewbacca in the film, even though he didn't have a great role in it.

And I lov the way Obi beat Aniken, he knew Aniken was stronger than him, but wasn't as wise - so he used his "knowledge of the force" against Aniken and cut off his legs and arm ^_^

I find it ironic that Aniken went to the darkside to save Padame... But she still dies - its like a double loss, and I jst wanna rub it in his face ^_^

Aniken killing the kids... That was un-called for, MJ will be mad.

10. Movies & TV   -   #200
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    actualy i hated when Aayla Secura died,that planet was cool,can anyone get a clear picture of the walkers,I saw like 3 kinds in that scene
    Last edited by tarzan; 05-25-2005 at 05:46 PM.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast