Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx04
    is this the visa workprint ?
    nah, the pic is not from revenge of the sith. yaddle is a jedi of the same species as yoda, who's listed in the starwars.com "databank." but i can't remember seeing her in a star wars movie. it's just weird that no star wars story has ever explained where yoda comes from, and they make it seem as if he's a one-of-a-kind, but apparently there IS a female yoda. i'm guessing she prolly appeared in the phantom menace, but she's difficult to spot.

She sat on the Jedi council in PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #212
    john88
    Thiis looks great can't wait to see it

3. Movies & TV   -   #213
    Poster
    no lol yaddle is like a hard to find easter egg in the movies , kinda like the mellnium falcon in revenge of the sith , you can only see it like in the bottom of the screen , full story on starwars.com bout easter egs in revenge of the sith

4. Movies & TV   -   #214
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    i cant wait either. i was suppose t go on opening but my friend got suspended at school. so he was in sht.

5. Movies & TV   -   #215
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    I went to see it for the third time, this time to take my dad,
    and in a surprising move, my mom wanted to go too and she liked it, but what
    surprised me the most, is that she actualy understood everything that
    happens on the movie. ...lol.

6. Movies & TV   -   #216
    I was surfing and stumble into this:

Lucas Talks Pre-Phantom Menace Movie

Posted By Joshua on May 28, 2005
    OK, so we're still skeptical, but apparently the rumors about a pre-Episode I Star Wars film by Lucas himself somewhat have a leg to stand on. On the heels of the second weekend in theaters for the madly successful Revenge of the Sith comes loose talk from the creator himself about the future of Star Wars.

William Ellis chimes in with the first word on the subject:

Well, it surprises me that TFN and other sites didn't report what Lucas said at the 2nd session at C3. He was asked by a fan "Is there any chance of us ever seeing movies in the Knights of the Old Republic Era?"

His response? "Well, we have a TV series and an animated series and depending how those do, this is something we might someday visit ... but it's too far out to really commit to anything."

I posted on your forums and the official forums and it seemed to be ignored but I heard it, and 3 friends heard it and my wife heard the same thing. I know I wasn't imagining things.

Then Mark confirms the action with this follow-up:

Josh - saw your post on this and though I'd throw my 2 cents in...

Lucas, very quickly and very briefly touched on this in his second
    presentation at C3. I think everyone got caught up in the TV news, but he did respond to a question about allowing other directors to make more Star Wars movies and commented that this was under consideration and that this era in particular was one that he had in mind. Nothing set in stone, but he did make it sound as if it were more possible than not.

Former TFN Staffer Chris also heard this quote and makes an observation about it as well:

Lisa and I were in the second session too. So was a friend of mine from Texas and she heard the same thing about an "old Old Republic" project being a possibility. But I wouldn't read too much into it: it seemed more like an idle thought that he was just bandying about after the questioner posed it to him.

Interesting. Again, don't celebrate just yet ... but anything is possible, which is more than we could say a week ago. Stay tuned.

original article - http://www.theforce.net/topstory/sto...ovie_92964.asp
    Last edited by worldpease; 06-01-2005 at 02:58 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #217
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    going to milk the cash cow dry Lucas is.
    Interesting subnote-George Lucas was a co director on the 1966 original Herbie.
    Last edited by tarzan; 06-01-2005 at 04:26 AM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #218
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Going out to see it today...wooties

9. Movies & TV   -   #219
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    saw about that pre-movie on another site. i cant really say it'd be significant to fans, unless of course he went into great detail about the sith or something, until now we've only seen 5, all died over the course of films. darth maul, count dooku, general greivous(if he really counts), darth sidious, darth vader. making new hero's would just defeat the purpose, and i dont wanna see what kid plays obi wan, if he's as annoying as anakin, i'd lose all hope.

10. Movies & TV   -   #220
    So, is there still no good copy of the movie on the web,
    by this I mean one without the numbers on the top, without the blured line
    and with good audio and video quality?
    Last edited by worldpease; 06-01-2005 at 08:17 PM.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast