Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Goes Rawr!
    Just finished watching this one last night. Excellent movie..

But damn.. my vision was being blocked by a couple of ppls in vadar costumes..

2. Movies & TV   -   #182
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYiaN
    Just finished watching this one last night. Excellent movie..

But damn.. my vision was being blocked by a couple of ppls in vadar costumes..
    Idiot geek fanboys.

I like Star Wars too...just because it's Star Wars but get a fucking grip.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #183
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wanted to make a thread so wouldn't spoil people who didn't watch it. but i gotta question, was Palpatine lying to Anakin when he talked about how if he went to the dark side he could save lives? also, what was Yoda talking about when near the end that he could talked with Qui-gon?

oh shit wrong Catagory, Please move to movie world
    Last edited by Monkeee; 05-23-2005 at 05:01 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #184
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    1) It is true, how do you think anakin was born? he has no father....palpatine used the midi-chlorians to conceieve Anakin. the midi-chlorians is what palpatine was talking about, the midi-chlorians is what can be used to create life, palpatine just "minipulated" the truth, by saying that their is a way to save life (by using the midi-chlorians)

2) Qui-gon isn't dead, he's found a way to live on forever. remember back to episode 4 and 5 when luke hears/sees obi-wan. that's basically what it means, that qui-gon/obi wan/anakin after they die still "exist" and help ppl like luke (obi wan helps him) and obi wan (qui-gon helps him).

hope that answers ur questions.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-23-2005 at 08:32 PM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Movies & TV   -   #185
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

1) It is true, how do you think anakin was born? he has no father....palpatine used the midi-chlorians to conceieve Anakin. the midi-chlorians is what palpatine was talking about, the midi-chlorians is what can be used to create life, palpatine just "minipulated" the truth, by saying that their is a way to save life (by using the midi-chlorians)

2) Qui-gon isn't dead, he's found a way to live on forever. remember back to episode 4 and 5 when luke hears/sees obi-wan. that's basically what it means, that qui-gon/obi wan/anakin after they die still "exist" and help ppl like luke (obi wan helps him) and obi wan (qui-gon helps him).

wait so who created anakin..... or is it unknown? or did palpatine create him using his dark forces of doom?
    Last edited by Monkeee; 05-23-2005 at 05:36 AM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #186
    Star.Wars.Episode.III.Revenge.of.the.Sith.TC.VCD-TUN got pre'd a bit ago, picture looks nice, no timer or anything so grab if you want a decent copy untill the retail comes out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #187
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Star.Wars.Episode.III.Revenge.of.the.Sith.TC.VCD-TUN got pre'd a bit ago, picture looks nice, no timer or anything so grab if you want a decent copy untill the retail comes out.
    Star.Wars.Episode.III.Revenge.of.the.Sith.TC.SVCD-TUN [nuked: parts.on.cd2.cd3.out.of.sync]

8. Movies & TV   -   #188
    Yeah CD2 & CD3 go out of sync for a few minutes but they end up correcting themselfs. Means they'll need to re-encode it so might be a few hours till a repack/proper.

Also is it just me or does it look slightly cropped?

9. Movies & TV   -   #189
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    anakin was born with extremely high mc's, most likely his father was a great powerful jedi/sith(perhaps the sith darth sidious killed). i highly doubt that palpatine made anakin, he seemed to surprised to have made him, besides if he did, he wouldnt have let the jedi taint his mind with foolish goodness. luke followed in his fathers footsteps, in the power of the force, without ever knowing him, darth vader even says "the force is strong with this one" having no idea who it is he's chasing.

10. Movies & TV   -   #190
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

I think he was lying, just as he lied when he told Anakin that he had killed his wife

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast