Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    only thing I thought was teh quick sudden change that turned him too the dark side it was just BOOM BANG yoru dath vader right after the turning point
    Yeah I thought that too. That is my only complaint...other than that, movie was GREAT, the special effects just blew me away & Samuel L. Jackson's part was....THE BEST!!!!! Go him! I mean to have a role like that....

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Movies & TV   -   #152
    I saw it in Edinburgh at 7.30 yesterday. Ewan McGregor's parents gave a little speech before the movie and there were two guys, one dressed as Vader and one dressed as Obi-Wan having a lightsaber duel before the film started

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Rick Phlegm; 05-20-2005 at 03:42 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #153
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    i belive i heared this episode was supposed to be last one but somehow i feel there will more or atleast one last one cuz notting finals in this episode beside "Anakin" just become a dark lord which was main part of orginal star wars movie.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Movies & TV   -   #154
    Nothing is final is this movie because it is not the final one Bawa. Funny enough they didn't name this one Episode 3 and the others Episode 4, 5 & 6 for shits and giggles.

5. Movies & TV   -   #155
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    there has been talk of doing another three stories which will continue the story after episode 6 but george lucas recently said he wouldn't since this is the story of the rise and fall of anakin skywalker.

6. Movies & TV   -   #156
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    They should stop fucking around and make the books into movies.

It just needs a screenplay ffs.

I'd love to see Shadows Of The Empire or The Jedi Order series.

That series had very original antagonists called the Yuuzhan Vong.

They never use machines. All their weapons and vehicles are living.

They put a sort of facehugger on their face to breath underwater and have a staff weapon that really is a serpent that stiffens up.
    Last edited by Busyman; 05-20-2005 at 07:19 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #157
    Retired
    There will never be any other Star Wars movie.

Just got back from the cinema.

Why is that Grievous coughing all the time? Is it because somthing happend to him during season 3 of Clone Wars?
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-20-2005 at 07:31 PM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #158
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    yeah, at imdb boards , i read that mace windu spolied/injured a part of griveous, in star wars: clone wars animated series...

9. Movies & TV   -   #159
    Lick My Lovepump
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    i belive i heared this episode was supposed to be last one but somehow i feel there will more or atleast one last one cuz notting finals in this episode beside "Anakin" just become a dark lord which was main part of orginal star wars movie.
    As Peerzy said...

Still... ugh.

Grievous coughing is bullshit too, he's a fucking robot for crying out loud. His robotic throat getting full of robot phlegm?

Anyway, I thought the film was ok, nothing great though. Nothing new or exciting, just average action with wooden acting and some parts of extremely horrible dialogue. I'm damn sure the conversation about how doing politics was a favour to the other Jedi master lasted longer than any of the plot defining conversations of the film.
    Also, was I the only who thought it strange that Padme turned from strong political leader of a world to clueless tag a long who didn't notice what she should have seen already in episodes 4, 5 and 6?

10. Movies & TV   -   #160
    Retired
    The 1 on 1 battles were awsome

The battle between Anakin and Obi-One was 2 long also they said it a dozen times that Anakin was WAY better then Obi-One. but still Obi-One 'wins' that fight

If this movie doesnt win an oscar for best Special Effect....
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-20-2005 at 07:55 PM.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast