Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    This is seriously one of the most rubbish comment i've heard. The story in episode 3 was very unique in its own way. What made episode 2 get negative reviews was because 3/4th of the film was plain dialogue until the end, when we see an actual star wars battle/fight go on. Episode 3 fits the perfect definition of 'star wars', because of the action packed "war like" sequences. It made perfect sense in how and why Anakin turned to the dark side.

Also to those comparing the prequels to the original trilogies is like comparing apples and oranges. The technology back then was limited, and the special effects couldn't be done as well as the 3. How else do you think Lucas could create the "beautiful" world of star wars without CGI; use toy models ? or spend billions and billions of dollars creating artifacts? gimme a break. BTW i saw episode 1 and 2 first before seeing the original trilogies, so this probably explains why i thought the first two were "good", as most others claim ts bad. As cpt said, you're entitled to your own opinion and im entitled to mine

By the way i feel ROTS ranks up with Empire strikes back, awesome movie..
    This makes sense since you are 16.

I've always told people, what you see first changes your opinion of everything else later.

You think Ep 1 and 2 were good when most of us think they were crap. However, if ep 1 and 2 came out with no previous Star Wars ever being made then sure I'm opinions would differ.

This seems to always happens with sequels, books to movies, and comics to movies.

I personally thought ep 1 and 2 were let downs in comparisons to 4-6 even with the better CGI. It's funny how even now the CGI in 4-6 isn't bad at all. When toy models are used, it actually looks more realistic tbh. CGI tends to look like..well...like CGI. Final Fantasy still just looked like CGI actors and not real ones but humans are harder to recreate.

This is not a spoiler since I haven't seen the movie but can someone (with spoiler tags) that's seen the movie tell me if the Emperor looks fucked because the Dark Side eventually eats away at him? I read this in comic books and found out that he clones himself over and over (using Sparti cylinders) due to the fact that he keeps "dying".

Also has he had 2 of himself in all the current prequels (or been constantly cloning)? The Emperor under the hood looks way more fucked up in comparison to the one in public. In ep 2 he seemed to be in 2 places at one time at the end of the movie (not the time difference was really much longer than the movie had shown). One cut had him talking to Dooku then he was with the Jedi.
    Last edited by Busyman; 05-20-2005 at 12:25 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #142
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    only thing I thought was teh quick sudden change that turned him too the dark side it was just BOOM BANG yoru dath vader right after the turning point

that Samual L Jackson thing was teh highlight of the movie

3. Movies & TV   -   #143
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    only thing I thought was teh quick sudden change that turned him too the dark side it was just BOOM BANG yoru dath vader right after the turning point

that Samual L Jackson thing was teh highlight of the movie
    What are you talking about?

Spoiler tags for the notseenityetpeople.

(but I want to know about what I asked)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #144
    bah where the fuck are the spoiler tags?? I just use quick reply :p

anyway bussyman to answer your question you could say that yes

5. Movies & TV   -   #145
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Adster; 05-20-2005 at 12:46 AM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #146
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    heh the spoilers are the only thing keeping my hope alive right now, since i havent seen the movie. that and the screener clip...why couldnt it show greivious...whyyyyyy(dramatic forceful voice) *clinches fist*

also spoiler tags can be typed in just as well as clicked, same as url, img, etc etc

7. Movies & TV   -   #147
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    now that it's out,what's everyone think?
    I saw it this afternoon and all the haters that were putting it down can eat it.
    This was by far the best of the series.

8. Movies & TV   -   #148
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan
    now that it's out,what's everyone think?
    I saw it this afternoon and all the haters that were putting it down can eat it.
    This was by far the best of the series.
    Best of the "new" three or overall?

To me this film has been the best of the "new" trilogy but maybe a joint third with ROTJ overall (and that is as nice as I'll say about this film).

It would have been interesting to see how the the new trilogy would have panned out with a talented director in control...
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 05-20-2005 at 02:07 AM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #149
    best thing was Jar Jar was seen for 3 seconds and didn't move his mouth at all!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #150
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    best thing was Jar Jar was seen for 3 seconds and didn't move his mouth at all!!
    haha yes but there were a group of kids behind me that pointed him out everytime he he appeared to the tune of "there's that dinosuar"

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast