Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (-REQ-) Pedro's BTMusic or E****

Hi, i'm interested in lossless music. I have started to download and upload more and more flac records. I usually go to the library, borrow CDs and upload them on waffles and what.cd.

Now i think it's time to get in to a losslessONLY-tracker. I'm very interested in BTmusic, heard great things about the site. So if you trust me you'll se that i will start to upload records.

If you want ratioproofs, i got ratioproofs to:

Hdbits 1080i user
    What.cd Elite user
    Waffles.fm User
    Sceneaccess.org User

Thanks

Edit: Sry for my english
    Last edited by sk8isgr8; 04-15-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: english

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    snagit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You only have 3 posts, although it says you have 4 and you've been here since 2008. And you're here requesting two trackers that are very difficult to get into?

Boy you sure have been an active member!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    snagit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Excuse me if I seem harsh, but I'm telling you facts. Both trackers seem to be very hard to get into unless you know people. If you were more active, then MAYBE you would've been able to receive an invite to one of these sites.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would say the same...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Turn down your Paranoia at What so we can see if you actually snatch and upload FLAC You could also maybe talk about your physical CD collection, whether you have a scanner and include artwork with CD rips, etc. Those things always help.

Also, your Waffles account is disabled... might wanna check on that.

Edit: Oh and if you look through the Elite invite thread you might be able to find someone offering invites to Pedro's, they're usually conditional on several factors though. You'll rarely find someone that will invite you to E without seeing how you do at Pedro's first, and I've never seen someone successfully get invited via a public request or giveaway. Best of luck to you though.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 04-16-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

You'll rarely find someone that will invite you to E without seeing how you do at Pedro's first, and I've never seen someone successfully get invited via a public request or giveaway. Best of luck to you though.
    Why's that though,ca_aok? Why is E way more exclusive compared to Pedros considering both sites offer simliar content?
    Why wouldn't it be feasible for E to have similar invite rules as Pedros i.e freely give invites to uploaders without an application? Just curious to know.

PS:- sk8isgr8, I would've invited you to Pedros as you seem like you'd make a good member but unfortunately I don't have an invite(they only give them to uploaders.)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ca_aok: Will turn down my paranoia, and my name is not sk8isgr8 on waffles. And i included artwork with my CD rips at the beginning, but then the other computer where the scanner was connected to crashed, so I must move the scanner to this computer.

Soulreaper: Thanks anyway, i will keep looking
    Last edited by sk8isgr8; 04-16-2010 at 05:53 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Why's that though,ca_aok? Why is E way more exclusive compared to Pedros considering both sites offer simliar content?
    coz thats the way the staffers want it to be..

Why wouldn't it be feasible for E to have similar invite rules as Pedros i.e freely give invites to uploaders without an application? Just curious to know.
    PU+ can request invites. Isn't that good enough?
    I fail to understand the need to have direct invites anyway..if you want to invite someone, putting an app up isn't that big a deal, or an issue.. right?

@OP: Pedro's invites are often handed out in elite forums on what.cd.. good luck with 'em.
    As far as E is concerned, I doubt anyone would put an app up for a random stranger.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 04-16-2010 at 12:24 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Because E is a "higher level" (retarded term, but whatever), it has more people who seek it just for the 1337 factor. As such, people like to see how a member will act on Pedro's first, which due to the similar content and rules is a good indication for how they'll use E. Whether they actually keep snatching stuff, whether they successfully apply for uploader, if they leave thanks/comments on torrents they snatch, etc.

As for why the site works like that... staff's choice. It seems to do a pretty decent job of weeding out the idiots.

ca_aok: Will turn down my paranoia, and my name is not sk8isgr8 on waffles. And i included artwork with my CD rips at the beginning, but then the other computer where the scanner was connected to crashed, so I must move the scanner to this computer.
    Your paranoia is still at 3 on What, and it seems odd that there's an account with FLAC snatches and uploads that's also a "User" class on Waffles with your exact username...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    give me your email. i invite u to VIPmusic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast