Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park Breaking Up?

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Quote Originally Posted by micolithe
    Have you been living under a rock? Even the people like me who distance themselves from MTV as much as humanly possible know that they released Meteora...
    I don't even *get* MTV.

The only Linkin Park song I even remember being theirs is that godawful "Craaaaaaaaaaawwllllllling innnn my skiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn."

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Music   -   #32
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i think more musicians hate linkin park than regular music enthusiasts. i think its because linkin park are not a very.... uh, technically graced band. most of their songs are simple from a music standpoint, and it angers people when they succeed over bands that are 7x () talented and "hard/heavy."

3. Music   -   #33
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    linkin park was good when they were out i still listen to em but i dno :confused:

4. Music   -   #34
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    i think more musicians hate linkin park than regular music enthusiasts. i think its because linkin park are not a very.... uh, technically graced band. most of their songs are simple from a music standpoint, and it angers people when they succeed over bands that are 7x () talented and "hard/heavy."
    they found a formula that sounds good and sells records. anyone who's pissed at them for that needs a reality check. you can make your own sound or a pop one. occasionally someone gets them both down at the same time. these bands that are technically 7 times more talented and heavy should STFU feeling sorry for themselves because nobody likes their music

5. Music   -   #35
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park

Are you an LP supporter?
    I use to like them back then....when i had no taste in music lol..

same here, their song, crawling, was the song what got me in to listening to some rock music (nu-metal that is)

6. Music   -   #36
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    they found a formula that sounds good and sells records. anyone who's pissed at them for that needs a reality check. you can make your own sound or a pop one. occasionally someone gets them both down at the same time. these bands that are technically 7 times more talented and heavy should STFU feeling sorry for themselves because nobody likes their music

i didn't say the bands get angry, i said fans get angry when talentless bands that spoonfeed poser metal become successful.

i dont even dislike linkin park so much as i dislike the majority of major linkin park fans. the kind of kids who shop at hot topic listen to linkin park cuz they're "hardcore." ya just wanna slap them and say, 'you dont even know what metal is you sissy ass fools.'

7. Music   -   #37
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    trent reznor comes to mind ...no wait u said talented and heavy

8. Music   -   #38
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    They're not awful, I like one of their tracks. Can't say I care if they stay together forever or drop dead this moment.

9. Music   -   #39
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    i dont even dislike linkin park so much as i dislike the majority of major linkin park fans. the kind of kids who shop at hot topic listen to linkin park cuz they're "hardcore." ya just wanna slap them and say, 'you dont even know what metal is you sissy ass fools.'
    OMFG. I bought a linkin park hat from hot topic like last week.its sweet. I dont listen to linkin park i think there "hardcore" cuz there not hardcore.
    Last edited by S!X; 07-30-2005 at 03:29 AM.

10. Music   -   #40
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

Go there and download their Linkin Park video.

LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast