Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultraviolet Codes

True about Ultraviolet probably not being there forever, but for now it is and I enjoy it, you do not have to. I do not intend to pay for codes as that part is illegal, I just thought that if people dont intend to use them, they wouldnt mind handing them on to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madxboxfan View Post
    whether it be blurays or DVD's and now Ultraviolet, I might not watch all of them in my lifetime, but if I ever want to watch something it will most likely be there for me.
    Bluray and DVD, yes.
    But an Ultraviolet movie in the cloud? Probably not...

I find this odd though, are you expecting people to just give away the codes? Or is it an offer to pay for them?
    Thanks mate, someone who finally sees my point

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    I find this odd though, are you expecting people to just give away the codes?
    As strange as it sounds at first, there are forums where people offer them up. On the flip side, I am sure there are those who "collect" them, then sell them on e-. If someone is an outsider to traditional filesharing, or looking for a "legal"-ish way to get free movies, it may not be too odd for people to give away digital copies of stuff they have no intention to use.
    Last edited by madxboxfan; 05-01-2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12