Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Cant wait for this show, I hope for more action

2. Movies & TV   -   #222
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    {sigh}...
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

3. Movies & TV   -   #223
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #224
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    This would be my preferred ending to the last episode: http://gfycat.com/PowerlessHoarseAmericancrow

Also, for any of you book readers, there's a lot to look forward to in the next two episodes.

Spoiler: Show

The season finale is also 66 minutes I believe. There's no way with all the stuff coming up that it could be more disappointing than last year's lackluster "Mhysa".

5. Movies & TV   -   #225
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It doesn't matter what happens,it's still all downhill from Nathalie Emmanuel's nude scene.

Btw that was my penis talking.
    Sometimes he just feels the need to pipe in.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-06-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: I speel at a third grade level
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #226
    It doesn't matter what happens,it's still all downhill from Nathalie Emmanuel's nude scene.

Btw that was my penis talking.
    Sometimes he just feels the need to pipe in.
    No shit. She was a HUGE standout. Literally.

Now let's agree as gentlemen to NEVER discuss our peens in the same thread again.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #227
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I'm much more of a Rose Leslie fan myself. Hopefully there will some incredibly urgent and pertinent reason in the middle of the battle next episode for her to strip down again. A man can dream.

8. Movies & TV   -   #228
    While we are on the subject of naked GoT chicks. Who'da thought Tyrian's whore was so good at playing a whore because she used to be a whore?

NSFW link to some of her earlier works. http://www.xvideos.com/video427904/s...eeny_exzesse_8

9. Movies & TV   -   #229
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Who'da thought Tyrian's whore was so good at playing a whore because she used to be a whore?
    You apparently.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #230
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Who'da thought Tyrian's whore was so good at playing a whore because she used to be a whore?
    You apparently.
    Stumbled across the info on this page, which I was also considering making into a post. Thanks for the segue.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast