Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Cell Phone Plan?

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    See if you're in the MetroPCS area. I know they cover Sacramento. It's like $45 per phone a month. That's unlimited local & ld & text & pictures & vm. They're not everywhere only 4 places in US. But it's the freakin best deal by far. Google is your friend.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb
    See if you're in the MetroPCS area. I know they cover Sacramento. It's like $45 per phone a month. That's unlimited local & ld & text & pictures & vm. They're not everywhere only 4 places in US. But it's the freakin best deal by far. Google is your friend.
    $45 per phone a month... Best deal by far.

???

I don't think so. If, for example, he wants 3 phones and doesn't talk that much then it's way too expensive for his needs.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    micolithe's Avatar Painfully average.
    Personally I like Cingulair. Mainly because it was either Cingulair or T-Mobile, since those are the only two services that work on my college campus, and T-Mobile's signal is really weak everywhere other than my college.
    Current Favorite Song
    Exodus Damage by John Vanderslice

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Fido has some good ones, aleast in Canada.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Vodaphone

Called up the other day (3 months into a 12 month contract) and said i wanted downgrade how much i pay and my minutes they said they understand and offered me a new 12 month contract when i get the same minutes as i do now but instead of £25 a month it's £5 a month

6. Lounge   -   #16
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Yes it's the best deal by far for me. I talk to people all over for 2000 minutes plus a month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12