Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TorrentBytes.net down ?

JMK's Avatar Blah
    *sight* tb isnt that great.. they just have plenty of junk there.. it will never be as good as the original

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    ET I miss you!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    does anyone know the irc for TB?

edit:
    http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/?net=FreeQuest&num=10

#torrentbytes
    irc:// - FreeQuest 01:04 9 Site OFFLINE - Server has crashed, they are working on it. Torrentbytes official channel --> #tb2

glad its not been shut down but not glad its down

im on there irc channel and its not been shut down or any thing so no need 2 worry about it, tracker still works as well.
    Last edited by crysmileyguy!; 06-04-2005 at 02:10 AM.
    cryco pig

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Even though the IRC channel (#tb2 on irc.freequest.net) says that the server crashed and they're working on it (while stating that it doesn't have anything to do with the FBI or MPAA), I'm still concerned with this.

I think I should just delete my account, even though I'm just a user... I'm sick of worrying about this crap but at the same time, the site is great.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ok, just the server crashed - so the site will be back soon
    I hope so ....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I hope too...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    me 2

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTroy47
    Even though the IRC channel (#tb2 on irc.freequest.net) says that the server crashed and they're working on it (while stating that it doesn't have anything to do with the FBI or MPAA), I'm still concerned with this.

I think I should just delete my account, even though I'm just a user... I'm sick of worrying about this crap but at the same time, the site is great.

Go peddle your scare tactics somewhere else, RIAA fanboy.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTroy47

dont....... give away your account to me...... i know someone who desperatly wants in
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    hey i think something wrongs going on and it more then a server crash, if u check Pisexy they have enabled BlackListed ports again which is used to avoid Goverment server from getting in.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast