Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Kids, Kids what kids, you must be talking about the younglings, Lucas puts alot of thought into names.

Also the prophecy, personally i think it is talking about Anikain because in ROTJ it is anikain/vader who kills Sidious, thus bringing balance to the world, luke is just a catalyst.

2. Movies & TV   -   #202
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm sorry but the battle seens in this suck in comparison to the originals.

AT-ATs, speeder bikes, the battle at the second Death Star, the last fight between Vader and Luke...I could go on...

Lucas should have kept to an older formula.

Also Anakin was the chosen one to bring balance to the force but he's the one that unbalanced and fucked it up in the first place.

What a shit prophecy!!!

I guess you could say he tipped it to the dark side and then light.

Both seem unbalanced.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #203
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    edit
    Last edited by tarzan; 05-28-2005 at 01:45 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #204
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Also Anakin was the chosen one to bring balance to the force but he's the one that unbalanced and fucked it up in the first place.

What a shit prophecy!!!

I guess you could say he tipped it to the dark side and then light.

Both seem unbalanced.
    I have no idea where GL was going with the whole prophecy thing either. My only answer, if pressed, would be that Anakin did bring a balance to the force in that he made it 2 "force-attuned" people on each side at the end of episode 3.

5. Movies & TV   -   #205
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    would be that Anakin did bring a balance to the force in that he made it 2 "force-attuned" people on each side at the end of episode 3.
    that makes alot of since but then Luke and Leia unbalance it again setting up for yet another Sith Lord and apprentice to come about.

6. Movies & TV   -   #206
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan
    sorry i had to post this
    die jedi die
    that music is horrible to that clip, need something more powerful and sinister. but you cant kill the best, so the top 2 still survived and the bad 2 heh.

7. Movies & TV   -   #207
    they couldn't find a better way to explain the "jedi ghosts" thing, than having yoda just blurt out "communing with the ghost of qui-gon jinn have i been. learn how to do this too, obi-wan, you should. rilly kool it is." like HI MOVIES ARE A VISUAL MEDIUM SO HOW ABOUT JUST SHOWING QUI-GON JINN'S GHOST INSTEAD OF MAKING YODA GIVE THIS CLUMSY EXPLANATION AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT TO THE STORY.

also the dialogue and the acting sucked balls. samuel jackson couldn't even make the dialogue sound good, and supposedly he is a decent actor.

aside from that and a few other things that sucked a lot of balls, it was still a pretty good movie i guess. at least jar-jar didn't gay everything up like he did in phantom menace.

edit: and where was YADDLE in all of this?

this guy.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 05-28-2005 at 11:33 AM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #208
    is this the visa workprint ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #209
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    i believe he was talking about the picture provided by the guy above him.

10. Movies & TV   -   #210
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx04
    is this the visa workprint ?
    nah, the pic is not from revenge of the sith. yaddle is a jedi of the same species as yoda, who's listed in the starwars.com "databank." but i can't remember seeing her in a star wars movie. it's just weird that no star wars story has ever explained where yoda comes from, and they make it seem as if he's a one-of-a-kind, but apparently there IS a female yoda. i'm guessing she prolly appeared in the phantom menace, but she's difficult to spot.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast