Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars EPISODE III: Revenge Of The Sith

Poster
    Best Movie Ever I Loved It I Watched The 12 01 And Man Was It Worth It I Loved It

2. Movies & TV   -   #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    i don;t know why people want to download this with a huge ass clock at the top of the scene dam cant you spare $10!!!

its worth it trust me

Where is this huge clock you speak of

Also just watched it and have to disagree. It was nothing on the older 3 films, of which i don't even rate that highly. There was no story and Lucas couldn't go 10 minutes without some random CGI battle on a planet no one has ever seen. I'm extreamly disappointed after Ep II which was far better than EP I. All in all i have to say episode wise this is worse than Ep I. CGI wise its on par with EP II. Its not worth $1 let alone $10.

3. Movies & TV   -   #133
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    *Sigh* annoyed right now, found a "flix" version on isohunt, dl'd all night and continued through to right now, dead in the water at 94% complete. the highest version i've seen is 95%. checked the 1.4gb version, it's dead at 97% complete. can anyone link me to an actual complete print of this movie. pm it to me if it's against forum rules to post it here, or just give me the knowledge of where to go. and no im not a member of elite torrents :*(* thanks.

4. Movies & TV   -   #134
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    peerz, you have your opinion and i have mine and i must disagree, this is the best out of the 3 prequels that i've seen, much better than ROTJ as well. It's nothing like New Hope or TESB, but this movie is the best thing i've seen since matrix (the first one). I loved the whole dark mood thing, for once, the ppl that made this movie weren't lying about how the movie is going to be (i hate it how directors and such say movie x is going to be more of this and blah blah blah but in fact it isn't and its almost always the exact opposite of what the director said).

best 15 bucks i've ever spent. period.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Movies & TV   -   #135
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    *Sigh* annoyed right now, found a "flix" version on isohunt, dl'd all night and continued through to right now, dead in the water at 94% complete. the highest version i've seen is 95%. checked the 1.4gb version, it's dead at 97% complete. can anyone link me to an actual complete print of this movie. pm it to me if it's against forum rules to post it here, or just give me the knowledge of where to go. and no im not a member of elite torrents :*(* thanks.

Newsgroups?

@CPTN - Yes you have your opinion and i have mine, thankfully mines right

6. Movies & TV   -   #136
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

Also just watched it and have to disagree. It was nothing on the older 3 films, of which i don't even rate that highly. There was no story and Lucas couldn't go 10 minutes without some random CGI battle on a planet no one has ever seen. I'm extreamly disappointed after Ep II which was far better than EP I. All in all i have to say episode wise this is worse than Ep I. CGI wise its on par with EP II. Its not worth $1 let alone $10.
    This is seriously one of the most rubbish comment i've heard. The story in episode 3 was very unique in its own way. What made episode 2 get negative reviews was because 3/4th of the film was plain dialogue until the end, when we see an actual star wars battle/fight go on. Episode 3 fits the perfect definition of 'star wars', because of the action packed "war like" sequences. It made perfect sense in how and why Anakin turned to the dark side.

Also to those comparing the prequels to the original trilogies is like comparing apples and oranges. The technology back then was limited, and the special effects couldn't be done as well as the 3. How else do you think Lucas could create the "beautiful" world of star wars without CGI; use toy models ? or spend billions and billions of dollars creating artifacts? gimme a break. BTW i saw episode 1 and 2 first before seeing the original trilogies, so this probably explains why i thought the first two were "good", as most others claim ts bad. As cpt said, you're entitled to your own opinion and im entitled to mine

By the way i feel ROTS ranks up with Empire strikes back, awesome movie..

7. Movies & TV   -   #137
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    peerz, you have your opinion and i have mine and i must disagree, this is the best out of the 3 prequels that i've seen, much better than ROTJ as well. It's nothing like New Hope or TESB, but this movie is the best thing i've seen since matrix (the first one). I loved the whole dark mood thing, for once, the ppl that made this movie weren't lying about how the movie is going to be (i hate it how directors and such say movie x is going to be more of this and blah blah blah but in fact it isn't and its almost always the exact opposite of what the director said).

best 15 bucks i've ever spent. period.
    Damn!!! $15!!!

Where'd see the movie? Beverly Hills?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

the clock in that version was blerd out so u cant see it as much.

i just finished watching the film and its great. but the ending sucks, just like all the other star wars films. crapy endings...
    cryco pig

9. Movies & TV   -   #139
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by crysmileyguy!
    the clock in that version was blerd out so u cant see it as much.

i just finished watching the film and its great. but the ending sucks, just like all the other star wars films. crapy endings...
    I watched the one with the clock, but that really is some good blerring.

10. Movies & TV   -   #140
    Quote Originally Posted by callum
    I watched the one with the clock, but that really is some good blerring.

Yeah the original release had a bad aspect ratio too.. I downloaded it but waited to see it on the big screen though

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast