Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extensive Usenet Indexer List

Quote Originally Posted by Bewegter View Post
    Well, I don't really understand the purpose. They already have an indexer full of stuff. For me, it seems like just a way to get even more money out of the users. There is no purpose if one can set up arr's and let them filter out the quality of media one prefers.
    Market segmentation There's a large group out there who will appreciate having a simple premade package.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I'd rather have choices.
    So would I in principle, but the amount of said choices can be overwhelmingly ridiculous, particularly for movies...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I miss the day when all you had to do was connect to EFnet, join #gotnzb4u and leech nzbs or search binsearch for non-obfuscated headers.

Since the popularity of Newznab, indexers have been popping up left and right. Offering seamless integration with Sickbeard for a premium (am I showing my age yet?). Some last a few months, others a lot longer.

Shamelessly I like indexers when done right (RIP nzbs!).

I'm still trying to narrow down on a single indexer to give my prized peanuts. My theory is is get a nzbgeek sub (cheap as chips, decent layout, simple integration with *arr suites) and fill in the gaps with free acc of drunkenslug (25 api/ 5 nzb dl), nzbfinder (15 api/3 nzb dl), digitalcarnag (10 api/10 nzb dl)
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12