Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I am still a virgin at the age of 33

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_nutz View Post
    thats a tough call part of me says just get a hooker its nothing special you just need to get some swings in but the other part says to get and average girl but if you could do that you would have already...soooo grab a hooker and have fun
    I think his problem is that he has set his sight too high. After all, he wants sex with a beautiful woman who is HOT, unlike most of us who settle for whatever we can get. After all, does he think he is Rod Stewart or David Bowie?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    My biggest problem is that I am a fucking idiot. Many people who are born stupid remain stupid for the rest of their lives. I am one of those people.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    My biggest problem is that I am a fucking idiot. Many people who are born stupid remain stupid for the rest of their lives. I am one of those people.
    Ironically, you are not an idiot or stupid. If you were an idiot or stupid, you wouldn't even be aware of the fact. The fact that you are aware of your limitations indicates a level of intelligence often missing from other members of this community.

As for intelligence, it comes in different packages. Some people are mathematicians; Some are mechanically minded; Some have an affinity for language/s; Some have spacial awareness; Some have absolute control over their own body; Some can influence others without effort.

Who is to judge who is more intelligent and who is less intelligent? The fact is that intelligence is a subjective manner. If you take two people, one who attended university, and one who didn't, who is most intelligent? The one with the degree? How do you know that the one who didn't attend university may have achieved a higher result if they HAD attended university.

Some people are in the right place at the right time; Some people get where they are not by what they know, but who they know; Some people get where they are by their appearance, and not their intelligence.

Our world is an unfair place. We still live in a society that favours those that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, or those that appear knowledgeable. There are people who have ability, but are discriminated against because of their gender, race, appearance or age. The world is not a fair place.
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    5.2's or 6.1's
    The first thing I thought when reading this was "those are both Windows version numbers"
    haha

5. Lounge   -   #75
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Ironically, you are not an idiot or stupid. If you were an idiot or stupid, you wouldn't even be aware of the fact. The fact that you are aware of your limitations indicates a level of intelligence often missing from other members of this community.

As for intelligence, it comes in different packages. Some people are mathematicians; Some are mechanically minded; Some have an affinity for language/s; Some have spacial awareness; Some have absolute control over their own body; Some can influence others without effort.

Who is to judge who is more intelligent and who is less intelligent? The fact is that intelligence is a subjective manner. If you take two people, one who attended university, and one who didn't, who is most intelligent? The one with the degree? How do you know that the one who didn't attend university may have achieved a higher result if they HAD attended university.

Some people are in the right place at the right time; Some people get where they are not by what they know, but who they know; Some people get where they are by their appearance, and not their intelligence.

Our world is an unfair place. We still live in a society that favours those that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, or those that appear knowledgeable. There are people who have ability, but are discriminated against because of their gender, race, appearance or age. The world is not a fair place.
    I haven't made any progress in my development since the time I was a pre-teen.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Lounge   -   #76
    I haven't made any progress in my development since the time I was a pre-teen.
    Says who?

7. Lounge   -   #77
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Its scary being 33 isn't it? to old to fuck now

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Doubt it, you might be lacking some social skills though. Most women at attracted to "fun" people.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

10. Lounge   -   #80
    pay for the prostitute.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast