Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 24-hour download limit of 5. or donate

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    FST doesn't take down NZBs.
    He's likely referring to the Usenet articles that those NZBs point to.
    Thats correct... i think this and other sites are great but i've donated in the past to sites and was trying to grab some older items but they were removed from the servers by you know...it's not the sites fault but a bit of a p!sser...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    bikertyke's Avatar Poster
    Most forums I use have limits. Doesn't bother me as I don't pull much off them. Always uploaded or posted way more than I take. Just join lots of em and pull your 5 a day off each lol

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    FST doesn't take down NZBs.
    He's likely referring to the Usenet articles that those NZBs point to.
    He should change providers if his retention is shit. Saying it isn't "fair" that we ask for a small donation to access numerous NZBs each day doesn't make any sense tho. He doesn't have to donate.

yo

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    I paid $7 to be vip about 7 years ago. I got the donate message and thought hey why not. I get checked and indexed Nzbs for a dollar a year I'll donate.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    rhyz66's Avatar Member
    Come on fairness shouldn't really come in to it at all! The amazing moderators here painstakingly go through hundreds of files, even encrypting them with numbered names and provide it all in one easy to click download button that ALWAYS has non-pass-worded *quality* releases that have saved my ass on numerous occasions as the numbered names don't get DMCA'd and i can download the NZB now, not having to worry about it getting taken off so i can download later..

FilesharingTalk, you guys are hands down the BEST when it comes the most popular things and i have to admit i've been wanting to donate for a while but couldn't afford it. Will be as soon as i can but for now i totally understand and agree with this new limitation as it credit's you guys for all your hard work even if it's not for profit.

Thanks again for the past 2 years, it's been awesome!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mykiloftfb View Post
    I've gladly made my yearly donation, does anyone know the turnaround time on when I'm allowed back on the playground? 10 minutes later it is still saying the same thing.
    Did your "unlimited" come to play yet or are you still waiting? I'm curious to as what the turn around time frame is.

Thanks!

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by twenty1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mykiloftfb View Post
    I've gladly made my yearly donation, does anyone know the turnaround time on when I'm allowed back on the playground? 10 minutes later it is still saying the same thing.
    Did your "unlimited" come to play yet or are you still waiting? I'm curious to as what the turn around time frame is.

Thanks!
    It's supposed to be instant. You're supposed to become donator immediately, and the unlimited nzbs is instant as soon as you become donator (light blue stars). Might have been a little bug that he ran into?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by twenty1 View Post

Thanks!
    It's supposed to be instant. You're supposed to become donator immediately, and the unlimited nzbs is instant as soon as you become donator (light blue stars). Might have been a little bug that he ran into?
    Thanks! I'm gonna donate and hopefully It'll be automatic!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Donated what should equal to three months worth of donator status but it seems to have run out early. This is making me hesitant to donate anymore perhaps a mod can look into this. Thanks.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Just messaged the admins about it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast