Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demonoid Is All Right By Me ...

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Found myself needing it tonight. Looked around for a small software program, and had trouble finding an up-to-date version on any of the bigger torrent sites (TL, RevTT, etc.) so I headed to the 'oid, and found what I needed. I had my choice of 4-6 different versions.
    I don't know why people bother downloading apps from torrent sites. I thought it was common conception that 1-click hosts were meant for that.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Found myself needing it tonight. Looked around for a small software program, and had trouble finding an up-to-date version on any of the bigger torrent sites (TL, RevTT, etc.) so I headed to the 'oid, and found what I needed. I had my choice of 4-6 different versions.
    I don't know why people bother downloading apps from torrent sites. I thought it was common conception that 1-click hosts were meant for that.
    Probably because they're like me and don't know what you are talking about.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Agreed. I rarely have to use it but have found it to be an invaluable source of otherwise impossible to find audio/video/ebook material and legitimate software.

Cabalo: Torrent sites like Demonoid generally have the added bonus of user comments verifying software as working and clean plus extra troubleshooting and workarounds for problems that may occur. I don't generally see that with filehosting, though I'm sure it does exist on some level.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    a lot of feedback on WB 263 replies
    http://s19.postimage.org/uhcbliu81/ooops.png
    Last edited by johhny; 06-13-2012 at 05:59 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    For last one month or so I have been really into ebooks. Whenever other sites fail me, GO 'NOID and more often than not it's RIGHT THERE!! So, DEMONOID FTW!!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sdm9999 View Post
    For last one month or so I have been really into ebooks. Whenever other sites fail me, GO 'NOID and more often than not it's RIGHT THERE!! So, DEMONOID FTW!!
    "Checks to see if this is the Lounge.Random thought races through head that been in less precarious minefields"

For the last one month or so you've apparently also been really into puberty.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Demonoid is very useful for big collections of stuff that other people have kindly compiled. I've downloaded the entire Batman comic archive from there in the past and I'm currently leeching MST3K its entirety.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Mst3k isn't funny and I don't like the name demon.Wont be signing up any time soon to this so called demon web site.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Mst3k isn't funny and I don't like the name demon.Wont be signing up any time soon to this so called demon web site.
    We only have to get out the pitchforks and poke each other once a month, apart from that it's quite peaceful.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Demoniod is always my last resort but it never let's me down.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast