Page 530 of 603 FirstFirst ... 30430480520527528529530531532533540580 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Could have used a proper tick character ✔

2. Lounge   -   #5292
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #5293
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Hahahahaha ummmm, ok. I have no idea why that didn't work for you.

tick.jpg

Move on ........
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 12-05-2011 at 04:48 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #5294
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I tried it once and ended up staring at my monitor whilst making a keening noise most often associated with used-up Romanian child prostitutes.
    It's just not worth it.
    You make it sound like a bad thing, I can't fall asleep unless I hear abused underage Romanian sex slaves whimpering in the background.
    Agreed. At one time, I tried to order a set (something like 6, if I remember correctly) which was on sale at Amazon.ro for like $27.64, but my free 2-day shipping does not work for international purchases. Being that they are already malnourished to begin with, and returning dead ones is always a hassle (Did you feed, and water them weekly? Were you working them more than 20 hours per day? How long did you wait before letting them out of their shipping crate?), I just opted to download a FLAC version off Demonoid. Unfortunately, it is not quite the same as a live performance (if you space them evenly around the room, it's like DTS surround sound ), but less maintenance (, right?) and fewer questions from liberal interlopers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5295
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Sup. Regretting showing Mrs Cheese how to download stuff off the interwebs. She's downloaded a brazillion christmas films and insists on watching them.

Scrooged is still an awesome film though so it's not all fail.

6. Lounge   -   #5296
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    That's better, remembered my password.

7. Lounge   -   #5297
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Too much maths has led us to this very predicament. I am loathe to authorise more.

That time I asked you to solve the geek joke and you couldn't has clearly perpetuated the problem.
    You see, I feel partly responsible. We'll be done as soon as I've integrated you such that you can converse with functioning humans.
    You never did manage to deliver the punchline to that one before everyone lost interest. Perhaps it was too mundane and required a moving on?

You want to be a constant reminder of my current inhumanity, but the problem is I can't derive it from your attempts.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #5298
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Too much maths has led us to this very predicament. I am loathe to authorise more.

That time I asked you to solve the geek joke and you couldn't has clearly perpetuated the problem.
    You see, I feel partly responsible. We'll be done as soon as I've integrated you such that you can converse with functioning humans.
    You never did manage to deliver the punchline to that one before everyone lost interest. Perhaps it was too mundane and required a moving on?

You want to be a constant reminder of my current inhumanity, but the problem is I can't derive it from your attempts.
    Two lines or less
    Funny X
    Dark mind-set alluded to

Hrm. Regression. I feel I've failed you in some way.

Btw, don't worry yourself about it but that geek joke was only for you, hence the 'hoi, mary' (or wuteva moniker turned me on that day).
    It's fine if you can't work it out - not important, not in the grand scheme of things.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #5299
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Sup. Regretting showing Mrs Cheese how to download stuff off the interwebs. She's downloaded a brazillion christmas films and insists on watching them.

Scrooged is still an awesome film though so it's not all fail.
    Isn't that a good thing if it gives you more shed time

10. Lounge   -   #5300
    She's a woman... he'll be being forced to sit and endure her chic flicks on threat of withdrawal of sexual favours if he fails... they're like that you know

What he needs is to download a shit load of stuff he wants to watch but which she dislikes, that way he can watch them in the shed.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 12-05-2011 at 10:24 PM.