Page 522 of 603 FirstFirst ... 22422472512519520521522523524525532572 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I just finished watching every series of Ax Men. It's about loggers in the US and Canada. I only watch it because of the work I do. They are a bunch of morans. It's massively over-dramatised, but they have great info-graphic cartoons where someone dies every time.
    How did you manage to find the time to watch 41 hours and 19 minutes of telly now that you're not an unemployable doletard.

And also, you're worse than barbie
    My mate JP and I get stoned after work sometimes. We've been watching a few episodes at a time. Took us about three months. It gives me a nice break from the missus, and more importantly gives her a well needed break from me and my mud and bits of tree all over the house.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #5212
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm chatting to Snee. He says:

''Tell them they should all get jobs and get laid. Wankers.

Actually. Mankers.''
    Tell him 'ohai snee'.
    and also tell him that that I've been here a month or so now and I've yet to see him post. It's frankly not on since he was the catalyst for my reintegration.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #5213
    manker's Avatar effendi
    How did you manage to find the time to watch 41 hours and 19 minutes of telly now that you're not an unemployable doletard.

And also, you're worse than barbie
    My mate JP and I get stoned after work sometimes. We've been watching a few episodes at a time. Took us about three months. It gives me a nice break from the missus, and more importantly gives her a well needed break from me and my mud and bits of tree all over the house.
    Fuck me. Snee on instant messenger and getting wasted with JP after wurk.
    Stop monopolising all the decent members, ben
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #5214
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Been watching American Horror Story as of late, seems a bit strange at times.

On the other hand JJ abrams got a new series coming out soon called Alcatraz. Hope it give you all the answers this time

5. Lounge   -   #5215
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Community is a pretty good comedy to watch. It's like what Big Bang Theory would be like if it was in any way good.

It's on season 3 now and will, like Fringe, most likely be cancelled 'cos US TV networks suck balls.

6. Lounge   -   #5216
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'll look out for Alcatraz, cheers effy.

Also, I guess that's my decision made on Big Bang Theroy
    Some sense on t'bored, finalement.

Also, Fringe has been cancelled?

I was watching something a while ago called Drive, captain Mal Reynolds was the star and it was fucking awesome. Some kind of race with no rules across America.
    It was cancelled after 7 episodes while shite like Psych and One Tree Hill are allowed to continue despite what seems to be an overwhelming handicap of having no discernible attributes.

7. Lounge   -   #5217
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I'm addicted to Big Bang Theory. I can't miss an episode, even ones I've seen before.
    A few people told me that was good. so I downloaded the first series and watched a couple of eps - only to find it was shite and kinda like a disney sitcom.
    I watched it on a flight once, found the comedy cheap and too accessible and boring enough that turning it off and sitting upright in my chair was a better option... and the laugh track. The fucking laugh track, why isn't that dead yet? It really accentuates the terribleness of writing. Do they still use the fucking laugh track?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #5218
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    A few people told me that was good. so I downloaded the first series and watched a couple of eps - only to find it was shite and kinda like a disney sitcom.
    I watched it on a flight once, found the comedy cheap and too accessible and boring enough that turning it off and sitting upright in my chair was a better option... and the laugh track. The fucking laugh track, why isn't that dead yet? It really accentuates the terribleness of writing. Do they still use the fucking laugh track?
    I thought they only used it in case there was a satirical joke somewhere in the script.
    If the audience was 100% american, the silence would be awkward indeed.

9. Lounge   -   #5219
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Community is a pretty good comedy to watch. It's like what Big Bang Theory would be like if it was in any way good.

It's on season 3 now and will, like Fringe, most likely be cancelled 'cos US TV networks suck balls.
    I liked The Event and Carnivale but they were both cancelled due to lack of interest from the merkins

10. Lounge   -   #5220
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Dexter
    Boardwalk Empire
    The League
    Shameless - The US version. I know there's a UK version as well but I've never seen it.
    Breaking Bad
    Eastbound and Down
    How to Make It in America

All excellent shows.
    Last edited by Skiz; 11-30-2011 at 08:40 PM.

yo