Page 334 of 603 FirstFirst ... 234284324331332333334335336337344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Smirnoff tastes like shit, even mixed 1/2 with coke!

Last night went to Speedway, got bored so went on the piss with mates. All the pubs were closed because of Easter so had to got to some stingy pub for oldies, Only had enough for Smirnoff.

Fucking Russians, how can they do it? Ouzo ftw!

I can't believe that on Easter a car full of drunks can drive home and not get caught. What type of country is this? For the record I met some tourist from Canada who sounds like a Frenchie, added him on Facebook like a boss!

Might post some pics of speedway once I get my phone back. Some bitch has it.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #3332
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Attachment 73340
    /back2wurksewp
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 04-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3333
    Ur_Website_Sux.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

4. Lounge   -   #3334
    Office is empty today, if there's no one here to brake anything then i have very little to do it is also payday, i bought a coffee as big as the moon to celebrate. the wimin wot served me in Costa was SO fit!! she was short, blonde and from some war torn country like france or somewhere exotic. i would drink coffee out of her vagina. That's not fact, that's science.

5. Lounge   -   #3335
    Holiday in Australia:

Dont go to work, get drunk and then work twice as hard on a hangover because you have to catch up on the days you missed.

Farrrk this country!!!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. Lounge   -   #3336
    Meanwhile on ewwwtube, I found someone funny, his name is Steve Hughes, he's supposedly Australian but I've never heard of him here .

Might try this when some tourists asks me again :

England I bow at yer feat because of your comedy you keep spitting out.

7. Lounge   -   #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Attachment 73340
    /back2wurksewp
    Nein worky.

8. Lounge   -   #3338
    Retired
    Still no winner, huh?

9. Lounge   -   #3339
    Don't know which score board you're looking at

10. Lounge   -   #3340
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Office is empty today, if there's no one here to brake anything then i have very little to do it is also payday, i bought a coffee as big as the moon to celebrate. the wimin wot served me in Costa was SO fit!! she was short, blonde and from some war torn country like france or somewhere exotic. i would drink coffee out of her vagina. That's not fact, that's science.
    Y no pics?

I'm serially dipanointed in you