Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [req]what.cd

Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Help me understand how this works,do you just wake up and decide to ask for a what.cd invite?
    It may actually work.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    here is the list of music collection from my pc

http://pastebin.com/QXN7PU0M

u can see from the list i am a music fan and i love music.

i will ask some of my friends from their collection and i will try to upload some torrents.

as i am a pirate i mostly use public torrent sites to download the music and i will bring dvds from my friend and i will copy them in my pc.

i will make use of my account and i will promise to maintain good ratio if someone invite me.
    Last edited by gangleader; 05-09-2010 at 06:38 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    someone pls

bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I dunno really what this is all about, but what kind uptight community is this? No one wants to help this guy out because A) he has to do a "interview" for a site B) He has to have a good music collection

It's a website, is it because you are behind a computer that you choose to be a dick? Share ratio is the only thing that should EVER matter.

Sooooo glad I don't use bittorrent anymore.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    I dunno really what this is all about, but what kind uptight community is this? No one wants to help this guy out because A) he has to do a "interview" for a site B) He has to have a good music collection

It's a website, is it because you are behind a computer that you choose to be a dick? Share ratio is the only thing that should EVER matter.

Sooooo glad I don't use bittorrent anymore.
    So just because someone chooses to obey tracker rules they are being a "dick"?OK whatever but even beyond that and that gangleader being a totally unknown quantity and maybe not at all what he seems ( sorry gangleader but it is possible) might get any inviter banned from What there is also,contrary to your strong assertion , the fact that share ratio essentially means next to nothing in differentiating between a good member and a bad one ( Lots of traders and cheaters I'm sure have outstanding ratios just as lots of trying nice and committed people with poor connections unfortunately don't ) .
    So to sum it all up actually the only one that I see unnecessarily being a dick here is you .
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12