Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 0-sec FTP Axx

if your really desperate why dont you just apply to a scene group? like email vomit there looking for dumps put that money towards a dump or something, arigold are looking for dedicated servers and document are looking for dumps too, just read the nfos and apply through email rather then pay2leech.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    The Scene = overrated

It's so no worth it. You have two choice, work your ass off, or pay out the ass. I had access for years. It just was not worth it, just to get stuff maybe a couple hours if you are lucky sooner then anyone else.

3. File Sharing   -   #23

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    The Scene = overrated

It's so no worth it. You have two choice, work your ass off, or pay out the ass. I had access for years. It just was not worth it, just to get stuff maybe a couple hours if you are lucky sooner then anyone else.

depends what you want to do with the content. also some sites do actually have decent prices.. if you want to upload, people are prepared to pay

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    pay is the wrong way..

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    qwe
    Hi,

im looking for a 0-sec ftp axx as well,especially german stuff, willing to pay for it.
    Please write me an email if you can help me: [email protected]

And to those who its against scene: you are right, but its also against scene to publish rls on torrents and so on. I dont mind.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123