Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: fall out 3

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Tell me though, is there any need to be toting around all this "Misc" stuff? Lead pipes, cameras, batteries, etc? I keep going over weight.
    If you collect certain things and your skill level is high enough and you've found the necessary blueprints and you've found a workbench you can build some pretty impressive weapons .

So the answer is no.

Or just press the ~ (tilda) key and type tgm(the god mode)and carry to your heart's content.

2. Games   -   #42
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I played this for about 2 hours tonight and was bored off my arse. I'm thoroughly sick of talking to every person I see.
    Hang in there after 20 hrs you get to see an ending that makes it all not worthwhile.
    That ending was shit. I feel like the game just stopped suddenly and a film was shown. I thought that by choosing to insert the FEV myself, I had chosen to end the game, so I went back and made the woman do it, and the game still ends.

I thought there was a lot of game left still...

yo

3. Games   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They should tell you that you need to save before you commit to the final quest because there's really no way to detour from the end.Autosave for the fail.

About the ending you can try to get other ones but they only differ significantly if you play as both a "good" and bad "character".Not worth the bother just watch them on youtube.

4. Games   -   #44
    Spent 60+ hours on this game. One of my all time favorites to be sure. Blowing peoples heads off in VATS is just to much fun .

5. Games   -   #45
    good game!

6. Games   -   #46
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Playing it now.
    Extremely well made but just really Oblivion via Mad Max.
    Never thought of that, great quote.

The game rocks. I especially love how you aren't superbly-rewarded for being good. Personally, you will be surprised of all of the caps you will acquire from opening locks and pick pocketing. HINT: Kill everyone in Tenpenny tower, its a freaking goldmine. My Megaton house is lined with TONS of booze.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 12-27-2008 at 08:24 AM.

7. Games   -   #47
    I liked it, but it sortof ended all of the sudden, and then it didnt let me keep playing. If i would have known it was ending, i would have played more of the side quests first.

8. Games   -   #48
    I would also like it to if it would not lag when I play it

9. Games   -   #49
    I just played it for a while, it surprised me...after all, it is entirely different compared to Fallout 1& 2

10. Games   -   #50
    best game ever

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast